What is Whereby Embedded?
Utilize our simple video meeting technology to embed video meetings in your own websites and applications. An easy-to-use API, designed to help you quickly provide video meetings, without requiring the knowledge or experience to run the underlying technology.
With Whereby Embedded, you can programmatically create and delete rooms via an easy to use API. Separate to our Pro and Business plans, the Embedded product is aimed at larger and scaling businesses who want to offer video meetings directly from their own websites and applications. If you're interested in getting started with Whereby Embedded, take a look at the product information page. There you can learn more about the product, and get in touch with a member of our sales team to discuss your project further.
For more information about how Whereby Embedded is integrated, check out our technical documentation here at https://whereby.dev/.
Whereby Embedded Terms of Service
Please note that you are responsible for your use of the Whereby, including the lawfulness of any content displayed, shared, uploaded or otherwise made available by you in the Service (“the User Content”).
Prohibited User Content includes, without limitation, content which:
- is offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, discrimination, hatred, harassment or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- displays or links to pornographic, sexually explicit or any other indecent material;
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work;
- infringes on other’s trademarks, copyright or legal rights
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images;
- solicits passwords or personal data from other users; or
- violates the rights of or harms or threatens the safety of other users or the Service.
- shares Personal information about others, without their consent
User Content includes room names, and you are responsible for ensuring room names does not include Prohibited User Content (as listed below). Your room names are used to construct the URLs identifying your rooms, and guests you invite and other third parties can (request to) enter your rooms based on these URLs. As these guests do not need to authenticate to Whereby in order to do this, please be aware that room names must be considered public information. Do not include any information that you consider personal information in room names.