Manage Your Business Subscription
In this article
View Past Invoices
If you need to view your most recent invoice, or get a list of all of your historical invoices, you can do so from the Subscription area. Go to your Business accounts home page then click on the Subscription Menu and proceed to click on "View Past Invoices."
This will pull up a list of any billing activity on your account, such as refunds or invoices. You can click on the name of the document to open up a preview in your browser, or click on the small button to download it to your computer.
Update Your Billing Details
If you need to update your billing details such as your billing email, payment method, or invoice details, you can do so from your account page. See below for details:
- Go to your Business Whereby dashboard and Log in if you aren't already
- Click on the Subscription menu on the top menu.
- Click on the Billing information tab to see your current billing details
The Billing Contact details are what will be on the invoices we send to you when you're billed for Pro, and the Billing email is where we will send them. You can add details like your VAT number, Address, and Name on the invoice. Note that a VAT number is required for reverse VAT charges to populate correctly on the invoice.
The Payment method is the credit or debit card that we'll charge for your subscription fees, and can also be updated with the Edit button.
Cancel Your Business Subscription
You can cancel a Whereby Business subscription at any time without penalty. Note that our Business plans are pre-paid for the full period of service in advance, and when you cancel your account you'll continue to have Business features for the remainder of the period you've paid for. The options are the same for both the Annual and Monthly options. See below for detailed instructions on canceling:
- Go to your subdomain for Whereby and Log in if you aren't already
- Click the on the Subscription Menu.
- Click the three dots next to your subscription, and select the Cancel subscription option
- This brings up a confirmation pop-up that you will have to click "Yes, cancel my
- After confirming everything, you'll see the subscription listed as canceled with a date on when the changes will take effect
If you are an Annual subscriber and you change to a monthly plan, you won't be charged on a monthly basis until your Next Billing Date. As you have prepaid for the year, your annual subscription will need to run out first before it updates to a monthly subscription.
Similarly, if you cancel an Annual plan, you will still have access to Pro features through the pre-paid period from when you subscribed. This is shown as your Valid Until date. As your features will remain active, no automatic refunds will be issued when cancellation is submitted.