Sign up or Log in on iOS
Open up the Whereby app and tap on the Sign up option
Enter the name you want displayed for yourself while you're in a meeting, and tap Set name. If your email is hosted through Google, you can also use the Sign up with Google option!
Enter the email address you want to use to login and tap Get login code. We'll email you a code that you can use to confirm your account
- Enter the code and tap Verify
There are a few different login scenarios you may face depending on if you have a Free/Pro account, or if you're part of a Business plan. These are detailed below:
Log In to a Free or Pro account
- Open up the Whereby app and tap on the Login option
From here, you can do login with one of three options
- Log in with your Google account
- Log in with your email address to be emailed a code
- Log in with your phone number to be texted a code
- If you used the email or phone number options, enter the code and tap Verify
Log In to a Business account
If you're a part of a Business plan, but also have a personal Free or Pro plan tied to your email address you may be wondering how to log in to each specific account. We've made this process simple and easy by including a section where you can select the account that you'd like to join during the login process!
- Open up the Whereby app and tap on the Log in option
- Enter the email address that's associated with your Business user, and we'll send a login code to that email address. Alternatively, you can use the Log in with Google option if you have a Google hosted email.
- Enter the login code
- On this screen you'll see a list of the available accounts tied to your email address. Tap on the account that you'd like to use, and tab on the Select account button