I can't Create/Join a Room
If you're getting an error message when you try to Create or Join a room, there are a few different things that could be going on. Below we've laid out the possibilities depending on if you're trying to Create a room or Join one.
I get an error when creating a Room
1. The room has already been Created by another user - In this situation you need to go back to the front page and create another room with a different name that's available. If you think it's possible that another user in your organization has created the room, the Whereby support team can help you determine this.
2. You own the room, but you are not logged in to the correct account - If you're sure that you created the room, what's likely happening is you aren't logged in, or you aren't logged in to the correct account. Use the instructions below to log in:
- Click the "Log in" button in the top right corner
- Enter your e-mail address or phone number registered with the room
- Then you will get a login code to the email/phone number that the room is registered to, and can log in as the owner of the room
I get an error when Joining a room
If you get this message when you go to join a Room link, it's because the room hasn't been created under an account yet. If you were invited to someone's room, it's likely that there is a typo in the link that was entered, or possibly in the link that was sent to you. If you want to Create this room, you can do so by logging in to your account and Creating the room!
Still having trouble? Shoot us an e-mail with the room name at email@example.com and we would be happy to help!